- Two line passes will be called
- Full slap shots will be allowed
- Any player receiving four (4) penalties in one game will be ejected from that game and issued a game misconduct
- Any player who receives a fighting penalty will be ejected from the league for the season and will receive NO REFUND. Discussion of team captains will follow regarding further play next season
- If a player is issued a "major penalty" or "misconduct", that player will be subject to review by league captains and may be ejected from the league and will receive NO REFUND
- Abuse of referees will not be tolerated. You will be subject to ejection with NO REFUND
- The purpose of this league is to have fun - "cheap" play is not welcome and will not be tolerated
Rosters And Player Status
- Each team will have a roster that they must abide by
- Subs for each team must be approved by the league and team captains
- Captains of each team are responsible for subs; Players do not obtain subs
- All subs MUST be pulled from the sub list - a limited list. Team captains will get a copy of the sub list. Subs will pay $10 to sub and can play one game only. Team captains will determine "emergency situations"
- Please make payments as scheduled. Failure to make payments will result in your removal and a replacement will be sought. Should you have a personal situation, see Dave or Gary.
- If you still have a hockey jersey from the Tuesday Night Hockey League, please bring it with you
- Please park appropriately at the Broome Community College campus. the parking lots near the Ice Center are best (front or back of the Ice Center). Never park in LOT 17 - marked for STAFF ONLY AT ALL TIMES. After 5:00pm all STUDENT LOTS are appropriate to park in (no tickets issued after 5:00pm)
- The Broome Community Ice Center will be open during the winter months (during our scheduled ice time) unless a "state of emergency" is called. So, the game is ON as scheduled unless the "state of emergency" is called.